Monday, October 25, 2010

WORK DAY RUSH

Alarm goes off at 5:00.
We jump up and make the bed, we always have to make the bed because they come in an inspect it every day (young people precautions).
I grab my bathroom all in one, supply case and jump in the shower.
Shave sitting down, if you get my drift, this saves time, others are in the house.
Brush teeth quickly, cover almost all teeth, rush, rush.
Shower, quickly, spray the place down with powerful bleach, smell makes more hair fall out.
Buckwheat hears me, and rushes into the bathroom as we pass in the hall way, must beat the other people, rush, rush.
I slip into my work cloths, shorts, tennis shoes, shirt, easy, fast, cool, rush, rush.
I  put on my official YWAM coded badge, must not ever be without it, can’t eat without it, they check for spies, must have it, rush, rush.
I pour my coffee, it went off when we awoke, sip, type, sip, type, rush, and rush.
Buck is back, I can see her over my monitor, putting on make-up, must look pretty, she has more work to do then I, women must spend a lot of time getting pretty, it pays off, but she has to rush more than my rush. Rush, rush, rush.
Two little lights penetrates the darkness of our room, Hawaiian music penetrates the other half.
Take four Ibuprofen for my back and knees.
Rube Aspercreme for pain relief on my knees.
Typing the blog with slippery Aspercreme fingers, no time to wipe them, rush, rush.
Time for devotions? The Lord must know we are rushed, this feels like all the people’s lives in my church, rush, rush, rush.
The Lord loves the rushed; He knows our hearts and burdens, LOVE YOU LORD, rush, rush.

1 comment:

  1. Daddy, It sounds like you guys are doing great! It is so fun to read the blogs...it helps me feel like I am with you experiencing it all. Love love love to you and mom! We miss you like crazy. We got out of the car the other day and Wyatt saw a gardner behind a bush by the house, he got all excited and said, "PAPA!!" and started to run for the bushes. He was none to happy to find a mexican. =) Love you! -memers

    ReplyDelete